Bug fixing pipeline
To fix some bug or invent any feature, Center member should led further pipeline:
- Create the issue in the Center Issues tracker and get the unique issue number N.
- Create the branch with GitHub online interface with name "issue-#N" (see image bellow)
- Create the topic in the issues discussion section of the Center Board with full description of the problem and your solution if such exists
Further actions need Center members for discussion and coding, Chair for creating the voting. After the positive voting the topic branch should be merged with master branch in web-interface of GitHub.
Before voting about any issue-#N it is good to have a trial version of BlackBox with all fixes. For doing this you need to work with Git a bit:
- clone the repository from GitHub,
- switch to branch "issue-#N",
- make changes and commit them with some message containing description + "Refs. #N."
- push this commit to repository
More information can be found here: How to develop with Git.
However this work is not necessary, you can just post the annotated solution in the forum and the admin of Chair will execute this.
Creating the branch with GitHub online interface: