From BlackBox Framework Wiki
BlackBox Component Builder can be localized, i.e. adapted to a different language, by the following steps:
- Select the ISO_639-1 two-letter language code (e.g. ru for Russian, fr for French). For information on all language codes see all ISO_639-1 language codes.
- Adapt all Strings.odc files for the new language and put them in a subdirectory named after the two-letter language code (e.g. Rsrc/ru/ for Russian, Rsrc/fr/ for French). All keys (left column) must be the same as in the default Strings.odc files.
- Adapt all documentation files and put them in a subdirectory named after the two-letter language code (e.g. Docu/ru/ for Russian, Docu/fr/ for French). All file names must be the same as for the default documentation files.
- If you encounter links to other documentation files adapt the window title and the link text (e.g. for French change <StdCmds.OpenBrowser('Docu/Tour', 'Guided Tour')>Guided Tour<> to <StdCmds.OpenBrowser('Docu/Tour', 'Visite guidée')>Visite guidée<>. It is not required to also change the path to 'Docu/fr/Tour' since the command StdCmds.OpenBrowser opens the documentation file according to the selected language, if available.
- It is possible to only translate a subset of all documentation files. References from an untranslated file to a translated file will continue to work and will show the untranslated window title. References from a translated file to an untranslated file should be localized as described above and will open the untranslated file with a translated window title. Thereby a translation can be added later without changing the already existing translated file that contains the reference.
- In order to make your translation available to others it suffices to pack all newly created files together with their directory structure starting from the BlackBox root directory into a .zip file and unpack that .zip file into an existing BlackBox installation.
- Any two-letter subdirectory of System/Rsrc/ will be offered automatically for the language selection in the Edit->Preferences dialog.
There is ready localization package for Russian language: http://comp.molpit.org/blackbox/russian.txt